Yes, it’s that time of the year again for the biggest online shopping event more commonly known as the Black Friday/Cyber Monday. Well to be exact, the Black Friday is the day after the U.S. Thanksgiving and Cyber Monday is the Monday right after the weekend.
Black Friday traditionally marks the beginning of the Christmas shopping season in the U.S. and on this day, most major retailers open extremely early, often at 4 a.m., or earlier, and offer promotional sales to kick off the shopping season. In recent years, the Black Friday has also evolved into the Cyber Monday for the online shopaholics – created by companies to encourage people to shop online. The “‘Cyber Monday’ has since become one of the biggest online shopping day of the year.
So if you are looking for a good bargain to buy something you have been eyeing for, this would be the time to go hunting for it. Here at His Style Diary, we have listed some of our favourite stores that is having sale during this sale, and you may want to bookmark it down and come back to it on Cyber Monday to check out the great deals!
1) Mr Porter: The go-to site for the best selection of luxury menswear (this is our favourite). Note that sale has already started on the US site at 30% off, so make sure you select location United States to view the sale. For tips on how to shop from an US site, check out my online shopping tips.
Click here to go to Mr Porter now.
2) Runin2.com: an small online retailer from Italy which I stumbled upon carrying a fantastic range of designer brands including big timers like Valentino, Saint Laurent, Givenchy etc…
The site is offering a 30% off now with the discount code: BMRIV3T
3) SSENSE : SSENSE is an international online retailer known for its directional selection of over 150 brands including Givenchy, Rick Owens Alexander Wang, Saint Laurent, KENZO, and Mugler.
4) Luisaviaroma : LUISAVIAROMA has been a premier retailer of authentic men’s and women’s clothing, shoes and accessories from the most important designers in the fashion world. This site stocks some of the leading designers brands in the world.
5) ASOS : And if you are looking for something in the lower price range, check out ASOS for the coolest street labels and fantastic price. Added with Free Shipping Internationally, i’s definitely one of the go-to online shopping destinations for both men and women.
Shop ASOS.com and get 20% off everything with code GIMME20. Includes full price and marked down items. Valid until 5am EST Monday, December 2nd 2013. Valid on US orders only. Single use only. Max spend of $889. Exclusions apply.
6) The Corner: thecorner.com is the luxury online boutique devoted to creating distinctive style. Shop an eclectic and selective assortment of high fashion, and directional designers for men and women from around the globe through dedicated mini-stores.
Finally, before you start pulling out your credit cards for this online escapade, do check out my 10 online shopping tips so you can maximise your shopping benefits! Happy Black Friday!