Around London, designers will also host private showrooms for press and buyers over the duration of London Collections: Men and beyond.
A dedicated events schedule takes places over the three days, running alongside the show schedule. London Collections: Men will launch with an event to celebrate British menswear on Monday 7th January, followed by a reception hosted by Tommy Hilfiger and Esquire. Industry events on the following days include an in-store event by Burberry, an exclusive capsule collections launch by online retailer Mr Porter and event by Ralph Lauren. The three day showcase will close with the GQ Dinner, co-hosted by Dylan Jones Tinie Tempah and Sir Paul Smith and an event hosted by Tom Ford.
For the most up to date listings of events schedule and presentations, visit the London Collections: Men website.
Don’t miss out on the shows, you can now watch all of the shows at The Hospital Club: Show Space here on His Style Diary via live streaming.
As a reminder here are all the shows we’ll be live streaming:
- Lou Dalton, 7th January, 10am (6pm, Singapore)
- Topman Design, 7th January, 12 pm (8pm, Singapore)
- Lee Roach,7th January, 1pm (9pm, Singapore)
- Mr Start, 7th January, 4pm (12am, Singapore)
- Martine Rose, 8th January, 2:30 pm (10.30pm, Singapore)
- Christopher Raeburn, 9th January, 9am (5pm, Singapore)
- Shaun Samson, 9th January, 12 pm (8pm, Singapore)
- Xander Zhou, 9th January ,5pm (2am, Singapore)